건축도시공간연구소

Architecture & Urban Research Institute

pdf원문보기 에러 해결방법 바로가기



문헌홈 > 연구논문 > 상세

[원문보기시 소비되는 포인트 : 100 포인트] 미리보기 인용

한국BIM학회|논문집 2016년 6월

논문명 규칙 기반 분류 기법을 활용한 도로교량 안전등급 추정 모델 개발 / Developing an Estimation Model for Safety Rating of Road Bridges Using Rule-based Classification Method
저자명 정세환 ; 임소람 ; 지석호
발행사 한국BIM학회
수록사항 한국BIM학회 논문집, Vol.6 No.2 (2016-06)
페이지 시작페이지(29) 총페이지(10)
ISSN 2288-1697
주제분류 전산
주제어 도로교량 ; 안전등급 ; 규칙 기반 분류 ; 시설물정보관리종합시스템 ; Road bridges ; Safety rating ; Rule-based classification ; Facility Management System
요약2 Road bridges are deteriorating gradually, and it is forecasted that the number of road bridges aging over 30 years will increase by more than 3 times of the current number. To maintain road bridges in a safe condition, current safety conditions of the bridges must be estimated for repair or reinforcement. However, budget and professional manpower required to perform in-depth inspections of road bridges are limited. This study proposes an estimation model for safety rating of road bridges by analyzing the data from Facility Management System (FMS) and Yearbook of Road Bridges and Tunnel. These data include basic specifications, year of completion, traffic, safety rating, and others. The distribution of safety rating was imbalanced, indicating 91% of road bridges have safety ratings of A or B. To improve classification performance, five safety ratings were integrated into two classes of G (good, A and B) and P (poor ratings under C). This rearrangement was set because facilities with ratings under C are required to be repaired or reinforced to recover their original functionality. 70% of the original data were used as training data, while the other 30% were used for validation. Data of class P in the training data were oversampled by 3 times, and Repeated Incremental Pruning to Produce Error Reduction (RIPPER) algorithm was used to develop the estimation model. The results of estimation model showed overall accuracy of 84.8%, true positive rate of 67.3%, and 29 classification rule. Year of completion was identified as the most critical factor on affecting lower safety ratings of bridges.
소장처 한국BIM학회
언어 한국어
DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.13161/kibim.2016.6.2.029